With the Talent Programme, APD supports up-and-coming European animation producers and creatives who want to develop and realise their own project ideas.
The Programme’s goal is to connect newcomers with established experts and decision-makers in the animation industry. In pre-planned one-to-one meetings, the Talents receive valuable feedback on their projects and have the chance to convince potential coproduction and financing partners of their ideas.
Animation projects from the areas of feature film, TV series, short film, games, cross-media and transmedia projects with potential for the European and/or international market can all be submitted. Hybrid formats that mix live action with animation are also eligible.
A maximum of two people can apply to participate per project.
What does the Talent Programme Offer?
Participants receive free accreditation for the Producer Program of APD. This includes:
- Presentation of the project in the APD catalogue
- Talent Kick-off Meeting
- Participation in Co-Production and Financing Market (one-to-one meetings)
- Participation in the APD Conference
- Participation in APD networking events
Who Can Apply?
– European graduates from universities and film schools with animation as their main field of study
– Young professionals
– Company founders (up to 35 years of age)