We are very pleased that APD can take place on site again this year. The health of all participants and staff of the Animation Production Days is of course a top priority.
Since 3 April, no proof of vaccination, recovery or negative test result is required in accordance with local COVID-19 regulations. In order to make the event as safe as possible and minimise the risk of infection, the following hygiene and distance rules apply when attending APD:
- If you feel ill, please stay at home. Persons with symptoms indicating COVID 19 disease are not allowed to participate in the event.
- As the recommended distances cannot be maintained throughout the One-to-One Meetings of the Co-Production and Financing Market, the obligation to wear a mask (FFP2 or comparable) applies to this part of the event and throughout the entire building of the Landesmuseum Württemberg.
- For all other APD events we ask all participants to keep the recommended distance of 1.5 metres from other people and recommend wearing an FFP2 mask for the entire course of the event.
- Please refrain from shaking hands and ensure hand hygiene. Disinfection dispensers are available for you.
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
If you are arriving from abroad, please inform yourself in advance about the entry regulations and quarantine obligations.
*We ask for your understanding that this is a dynamic situation and that we therefore have to regularly review and possibly adapt the aforementioned measures to guarantee the safe implementation of the event.