How does it work?
- Using information provided in the project submission / registration documents, APD compiles an e-catalogue containing all the information on the selected projects and participating companies.
- This catalogue is sent to all APD participants about two weeks before the event.
- The Co-Production and Financing Market meetings are planned by the APD team. Participants choose who they would like to meet based on the e-catalogue. The APD team then schedules the desired meetings according to availability and the company / project profile. Priority is given to the producers with a selected project. These meetings are uploaded onto the APD Online Platform with a personalised meeting schedule for each participant.
- A week before APD begins, all accredited participants receive access data to the Online Meeting Platform.
- Further meetings can then be requested independently via the online platform (depending on availability).
- Since APD 2023 is a hybrid event, there will be a mix of onsite and online meetings.