The One-to-One Meetings are the heart of the Animation Production Days. Here, producers talk to potential co-production and financing partners about their newly developed projects. In our APD Digital Edition these meetings will not take place in Stuttgart, but online in a specially designed online meeting scheduler with video chat function.
The meetings will take place from 5 – 8 May 2020.
- 20-minute One-to-One meetings via video chat
- Individually planned by the APD team, based on participant requests
- Producers receive detailed feedback on the content concept and market potential of the projects
- Representatives from broadcasters, SVoD platforms, distributors, publishers and investors see fresh and innovative projects (many in the concept and development stage) and meet both established and young producers
- Funding institutions advise on co-production and funding issues
Who can participate?
All those who had registered for the originally planned 2020 edition of APD and whose project has been selected for participation can take part in the APD Digital Edition. Producers can participate for €50.00, representatives of broadcasters, SVoD platforms, world distributors, publishers, funding agencies and other investors and participants in the Talent Programme can participate free of charge.
How does it work?
- All registered participants can decide whether they want to participate in the APD Digital Edition or not.
- A digital catalogue with all information on the selected projects and participating companies will be compiled from the documents for project submission/registration.
- This digital catalogue will be sent to all participants approximately two weeks before the start of the APD Digital Edition.
- On the basis of the catalogue, the accredited companies will select whom they wish to meet (provided that these companies participate in the Digital Edition).
- Depending on availability, the APD team plans the desired meetings and, in addition, further meetings that fit the profile of the company/project (matchmaking).
- About one week before the start of the Digital Edition, the participants will receive their access data to the online scheduler, in which the planned meetings are already stored. The participants can now book further meetings or make changes and exchange messages via the meeting tool.
- On the days of the event, participants only need to click on a link in their online scheduler and are connected directly to their meeting partner via video chat.
APD One-to-One Meetings will take place in the following time blocks (all times in CET)
Tuesday 5 May 10:00 – 12:30
Wednesday 6 May 10:00 – 12:30 and 15:00 – 17:00
Thursday 7 May 10:00 – 12:30 and 15:00 – 17:00
Friday 8 May 10:00 – 12:30
All information will be sent to the participants by e-mail.