- 20 minute one-on-one meetings in separate meeting lounges.
- Meetings are planned in advance by the participants using our online meeting scheduler.
Benefits / Purpose of the event
- Find international co-production partners.
- Find service producers/studios for your own projects.
- Find projects in which you can become involved either as a co-producer or service provider.
- Find partners for cross-media and transmedia projects.
- Find partners with special expertise.
- Knowledge transfer and networking.
Well-prepared one-on-one meetings in comfortable surroundings offer the best conditions for the right national and international partners to come together.
Who can participate?
Producers, studios and service producers from the fields of animation, VFX, VR and games.
How does it work?
- Around 4 weeks before APD begins, the password-protected online meeting scheduler for Producers for Co-Production is made available online.
- The meeting scheduler allows you to plan your own meetings in a very easy and efficient way.
- All the information from the APD registration form (company profile, special expertise, project information) is clearly presented.
- Details about what the companies are looking for or offering at APD helps you to undertake a targeted search for suitable cooperation partners.
- In addition to scheduling meetings, participants can use the online tool to contact each other and exchange information in the run-up to APDs.
Only the one-on-one meetings as part of Producers for Co-Production on Thursday are self-planned with the online meeting scheduler!