- 20-30 minute one-to-one meetings
- Meetings are individually planned by the APD team, based on the participants’ preferences
- Producers receive detailed feedback on the creative concept and market potential of their projects
- Broadcasters, sales agents and investors discover fresh and innovative projects (many still in the concept or development stage) and meet both established and up-and-coming producers.
- Funding institutions advise on co-production and funding issues
Who can participate?
Producers, representatives of broadcasters, SVoD platforms, world sales & distribution companies, publishers, funding institutions and other investors with producer or investor accreditation.
How does it work?
- Using the material provided in the project submission/registration forms, a catalogue is created containing all the information about the selected projects and participating companies.
- The digital version of the catalogue is sent to all Financing Market participants around two weeks before the event.
- Participants choose whom they would like to meet based on the information contained in the catalogue. The APD team plans the requested meetings according to availability as well as scheduling further meetings which suit the company’s profile/project (matchmaking).
- Each participant receives their individual meeting schedule around a week before APD begins.