Meetings of the Co-Production Market:
Producers of the selected projects meet studios, VFX and games producers who are looking for projects to participate in – either as co-producers or as service providers. The goal is to network European and international production partners whose know-how and profile fit the planned projects.
The Meetings of the Financing Market:
Producers* of the selected projects meet potential financing partners, i.e. broadcasters, streamers, distributors, funding institutions, banks and other investors.
– Producers with selected projects take part in the meetings of the Co-Production and Financing Market.
– Investors and financiers attend the meetings of the Financing Market.
– Studios and producers without their own project participate in the meetings of the Co-Production Market.
- From the project submission/registration documents, an e-catalogue is compiled with all the information on the selected projects and participating companies.
- The catalogue will be sent to all participants about two weeks before the event starts.
- The Financing Market meetings are planned by the APD team. Participants choose who they would like to meet based on the e-catalogue. Depending on availability and profile, the APD team schedules the desired meetings. These meetings will be stored in the Online Meeting Scheduler.
- A week before the event all accredited participants receive their access data to the Online Meeting Scheduler.
Here, the meetings of the Co-Production Market can be planned by the participants themselves, as well as the meeting slots still available within the framework of the Financing Market.