The Meetings of the Co-Production Market:
Producers of the selected projects meet studios, VFX and games producers who are looking for projects to participate in – either as co-producers or as service providers. The goal is to network European and international production partners whose know-how and profile fit the planned projects.
These meetings are planned by the participants themselves.
The Meetings of the Financing Market:
Producers* of the selected projects meet potential financing partners, i.e. broadcasters, streamers, distributors, funding institutions, banks and other investors.
These meetings are planned by the APD team based on the requests of the participants.
- Producers with selected projects take part in the meetings of the Co-Production and Financing Market.
- Investors and financiers attend the meetings of the Financing Market.
- Studios and producers without their own project participate in the meetings of the Co-Production Market.
The online version of the Co-Production and Financing Market works almost exactly like the on-site version.
- From the project submission/registration documents, a digital catalogue is compiled with all the information about the selected projects and participating companies.
- The catalogue will be sent to all participants about two weeks before the event starts.
- Based on this, the participants of the financing market choose who they would like to meet. Depending on availability and profile, the APD team schedules the desired meetings. These meetings are stored in the online meeting scheduler.
- Now all accredited persons receive their access data to the Online Meeting Scheduler and can use it to schedule the meetings of the Co-Production Market themselves.
- During the event, a click on the corresponding meeting in the scheduler is enough to start the video meeting. The meetings are each 20 minutes long. An e-mail messenger and a chat function complement the communication and allow for targeted preparation and follow-up of the meetings.