Starting in December, projects for APD 2020 can be submitted.
APD is an event for animation industry professionals. The following people can register:
- Producers who want to present a project at APD for which they are seeking coproduction partners and investors
- Producers, studios and service producers who are looking for projects in which they can get involved
- Distributors, investors and representatives from sales companies, broadcasters and publishers who are looking for innovative animation projects
- National and international funding bodies for film, television and digital media
- Young talents who want to apply to participate in the APD Talent Programme
Animation projects can be submitted at their concept, development or production stage. APD is looking for TV-series, features, games or transmedia projects. In general, producers should have a record of having successfully produced a number of animation projects already. The projects have to be promising commercially, and they have to have a potential for brand development and international distribution.